Sunday

rumblings

I began this in a couple of years ago and saved in draft at that time. I can not say where this post may have went had I finished it but I don't want to let it die:

 "Crocodile tears roll down into my ears. I lie in bed saddened that my mom does not know her oldest great grand daughter. Sad & mad that we picked a name like 'GG' to try to have her accept that she is a great grand mother and has a beautiful 13 year old great grand daughter."

Fast forward to 2014 and life has rolled on for all. These feelings have not so much. It sure feels like many more emotions are attaching to the singular thought of a woman who does not know her great grandchildren. It angers me more since my life is shortened.

One day I will finish this post or perhaps start anew. When I do I have no doubt crocodile tears will roll down. Of that I am certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go at it